Available in DoubleCAD Pro only
MultiLeader dimension are a special category of dimension tool designed to support entities imported from external DWG files. These leaders attached a single piece of content to multiple leader arrows. the content may be text, a block, or nothing. The content and structure of multileaders is defined by the MultiLeader style.
Local menu option:
Arrowhead First: The first click places an arrowhead. Turning this option on turns off Content First.
Content First: The first click places the content. Turning this option on turns of Arrowhead first.
Fixed Leader Points: Limit the number of points within each leader to the number specified in the style. The default is 2, one at the arrowwhead and one at the content. Once both points have been placed, a new leader will begin for the current multileader. If this option is off leaders may have as many points as you wish.
Insert Next Leader: This option is only available if Fixed Leader Points is turned off. When available the option finishes the current leader at its last selected point and begins the next leader.
Finish: Finishes the entry for all of the leaders.
- Select the MultiLeader tool.
- Click to select the first point for the leader.If the Content First option is selected this will be the location of the content, otherwise it will be the location of the first arrowhead.
- Click to select the second point for the leader.If the Content First option is selected this will be the location of the first arrow head, otherwise it will be the location of the first content.
- If the default settings and style is in use a new leader will begin after the second click.
- Click to set the arrow head of the next leader.The content position is already set. So with the standard limit of two points per leader selecting each point sets the current leader then begins the next.
- If you have Fixed Leader Points turned off, continue entering points as needed then use Insert Next Leader to move on to the next leader in the sequence.
- Click Finish when you are done creating leaders.
Using the Edit tool you can add and subtract leaders on existing multileaders. you can also add, subtract, and move nodes of multileaders.