You can add a chamfer or fillet to the top or bottom of the imprint.
Note: For details on these edge tools, see Fillet Edges and Chamfer Edges.
- Start with a solid object with one or more profiles on one facet. Activate Imprint and select the facet that will be imprinted.
- In this example, Auto Detect is selected. When the last two options are set to Normal Top and Normal bottom, the imprint edges will be sharp.
- To fillet or chamfer, click the option icons to set them to Fillet Top / Bottom or Chamfer Top / Bottom. Clicking repeatedly will scroll through the options. In this example, the bottom has a chamfer, and the top has a fillet.
- Set the Top radius and Bottom radius.
- Select and extrude the profile. The top is filleted and the bottom is chamfered.
- You can edit all parameters of the imprint, including changing or removing fillets and chamfers, in Selection Info palette.