Creates copies of 2D or 3D objects along a straight line, along which a specified number of copies are evenly spaced.
- Select the objects you want to copy and activate Fit Linear Copy.
- In the Inspector Bar, enter the number of Sets - the total number of objects that will result.
- Set the distance between the first and last copies by using the mouse to define the copy vector, or enter size values in the Inspector Bar. The copy vector is defined from the reference point of the selection set.
- The copies are made after the vector has been defined.
Sets = 4
- Click anywhere to exit Select mode, or press Esc.