Creates copies of 2D or 3D objects into a 2D or 3D linear array, in which each copy is separated by a specified distance.
- Select the objects you want to copy and activate Array Copy.
- In the Inspector Bar, enter the total number of Rows, Column, and Levels (number of copies in Z) that will result.
- Set the distance between adjacent copies by using the mouse to define the copy vector, or enter Step values in the Inspector Bar. The copy vector is defined from the reference point of the selection set.
- The copies are made after the vector has been defined.
Rows = 2, Columns = 3
- Click anywhere to exit Select mode, or press Esc.